On the occasion of various articles and "information" on fuel sufficiency and operation of the gas stations, the CEO of HELLENIC PETROLEUM Mr. Grigoris Stergioulis has stated the following:
- HELPE refineries operate normally, fully ensuring the market’s needs.
- HELPE maintains fuel reserves for months.
- Further supply of our refineries with "crude oil" is assured.
- EKO and BP fuel stations operate normally, under fully secured supply.
- Fuel stations’ customers can be served, as always, by paying in any legal way (cash, credit cards etc.).
Anything apart from the above does not correspond to the truth and acts from expediency.